I learned so much from my guests this season! It has been wonderful to visit with so many people who are passionate about what they’re doing and feel like they are living their purpose. Building the podcast has been a journey that I’m so grateful to be on! Recording weekly podcasts is a treat and I am so appreciative of my guests who took the time to visit with me to share their stories! I hope you are able to glean something from each guest, too!
The following is a round-up of all my Season 4 episodes (there are a few mini-episodes surrounding the theme of Make 2022 the Year of You!). In case you missed one (or two!), I hope you take a few minutes to listen!
70. Welcome to Season 4: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.libsyn.com/welcome-to-season-4
71. Lisa Shotts with Gaining Ground Literacy: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/lisashotts
72. Registered and Licensed Dietician, Stephanie Harris https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/stephanieharris
73. John Favell – Enjoy a Career with No Regrets: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.libsyn.com/john-favell-enjoy-a-career-with-no-regrets
74. Adrienne Kallweit – An Entrepreneur who is putting Family First: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/adriennekallweit
75. My Top Two Tips for LinkedIn:https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/linkedintips
76. Mia Mascarin Oven on the Importance of Giving Back and her Role at 32 Winds Winery: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/mia-mascarin-oven
77. Tia Baker on Creating a Superfood Brownie Business from Scratch: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/tia-baker
78. Do you have a bucket list? This mini-episode is only 5 minutes! https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/grandcanyon
79. Tina Parkhill, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/tinaparkhill
80. Kate Atkinson embraces new opportunities: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/kateatkinson
81. Kelly Mize Holly – Master Fashion Stylist for Women: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/kellymizeholley
82. Lisa Mast – Professional Digital Photo Organizer and Creative Entrepreneur: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcat/lisamast
83. Gratitude. This mini-episode is only 5 minutes! : https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/gratitude
84. Jody McIntyre at the Circle Cinema: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/jodymcintyre
85. Wrapping up this years theme “Make 2022 the Year of You” and a thought on comparison: https://sharingpassionandpurpose.com/podcast/embracecomparison
I’m going into 2023 with a plan!
Next year I would like to include a special focus on purpose. Finding Purpose and How to Live Your Purpose have been questions that people have sent me over and over! So, the theme for 2023 is (imagine a drum-rolllllll)… Live Purpose-FULLY in 2023. I will be asking guests questions about what living purposefully means to them and how they achieve it! Also, why they feel like what they are doing contributes to their purpose!
Look for this podcast to return for Season Five on Tuesday, January 17th! Until then, please join me on social media!